I just cant let this pass without a comment.  I still remember the weeks I
spent as a teenager in the Boys Scouts learning the code.  Then with pencil
trying to copy code on the novice 40 meter band.  Then the first time I
realized I had copied a call sign.  The first words I copied were "name is ...".

Today I have less respect for Extra Class operators who do not copy CW.  It
just seams they got their grade more cheaply than those of us who worked hard
toward the 20 wpm in front of that freightening FCC Examiner.  And I am not the
world's best CW op, but it occupies 98% of my QSOs.

These days I consider it the only art that remains in the hobby.  CW FOREVER!

K5WK Ken