I installed Ham Radio Deluxe for Windows on a MacBook Pro running Mountain
Lion (OS X 10.8), using the Wine emulator.

HRD tracks changes made on the radio just fine, and when I click buttons on
HRD, it controls the rig.

But if I attempt to click on any HRD control other than a button (such as a
slider control), the X11 server crashes with a "BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter)" error.

Fortunately, HRD allows you to use simply point to the slider and use the
scroll wheel on the mouse to move it up and down, so it's a great
workaround.

But I wonder if anyone has it fully working on a similar setup.

Thanks,
--Andrew, NV1B
maineware.net
..