Hello,

I am selling my K2, with the automatic tuner and SSB card installed. Everything
works great. It was well built and aligned.
$800 firm. Free shipping. Value new is $1030. It has been barely used. Selling
to buy a KX3. Payment via Paypal.
I'll include a used microphone to anyone buying from the reflector..

By the way I also have an Icom IC-271A 2m FM/SSB with built-in power supply for
sale: $270 + actual shipping.
The only issue with it is the power button that sometimes does not work. I
leave it on and plug-in/unplug.
The switch needed costs $30 and is available from Icom, I do have the part
number.

Both will go on Ebay this Saturday, here is your chance to snatch either before
that..

Gil.
--
PGP Key: http://keskydee.com/gil.asc