I hope that you had the manners to send her a Thank You, then.  I
suspect you did.

We all had manners back then, seems like.

Today, we have Elecraft to thank for a very professional interface and
working relationship, and we all should reciprocate with 1960's
manners.  It's a pretty easy habit to fall back into.  I know it's
appreciated when we do.

73,
matt W6NIA