-----Original Message-----
From: Lothar Sack
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:58 PM

I am using my K3 with the internal transverter K144XV. Today I installed
the (beta) Firmware 4.58.
My problem: Entering any 2m- QRG, e.g. 144.300 by pushing on the front panel
"FREQ ENT" 1 4 4 . 3 0 0 "ENTER (AFX)" results in changing the K3 to
180.300 MHz
e.g. 145.525 results in 181.525 MHz ...
Always exactly 36 MHz too much! Also when entering QRGs by my contesting
software via RS232...
The only way to activate 2m is using the bandswitch-button - then my K3
starts with 144.000 MHz.