Jim,

Yes, I understand the language problem.  Sorry that I cannot communicate
in your native tongue.

There is an independent bias setting for the each microphone jack.

Since your microphones do not require bias, make certain bias is set not
turned on (indicated by a blank in the MIC SEL menu) for both the front
panel and the rear panel microphone jacks.

73,
Don W3FPR