On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Richard Kronick wrote:

I have had Alan build the amp for one of my K2s, Also had him upgrade them all. A real professional job. He seems to thrive, a calling, or hobby, on building and upgrade them. Just my opinion.

OK...and now the 64,000 dollar question....

Given that I have an "old" k2(s/n 633) what are the minimal upgrades that
are needed?

I don't consider the Audio Filter or DSP or K100 minimal.

The unit already has 160, the noise blanker, the antenna tuner. I have the battery option also.

I'm not in the buy the latest and greatest pocket-book mode...but would like
to get the old 633 s/n a but more up to date.

Like the suggestions the list has given me on the limited space antenna issue,
thanks in advance...

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/  ***  Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month