Thanks for those who helped me ID the 4.58 Beta Firmware. Now, I can’t get it
installed.

The Instructions say, “Do not check K3 Utility Box “ Copy New Files from
Elecraft Server”...I didn’t

They say, “Check Versions Now”... I did.   I have the old files in a folder on
desktop (Windows 7) called “K3 Firmware”.  Everything checks out, I have 4.51
installed.

I go to Browse and go to new folder with “K3 Beta” Beta 4.58 unzipped. Because
Instructions say not to put the Beta file in the folder with old firmware, but
open new folder on desktop and store Beta version in it.

As soon as I do that, the “Check Versions Now” shows MCU, FPF, DSP1 and DSP2
“Missing” and it greys out “Send All Firmware” and “Send New Firmware” and so I
can’t get it to load the new Beta Firmware.

Anyone see what I am doing wrong?

Tnx for any help,

Bill, k6mgo