This is for those who are considering a KAT500 to go with their Flex 1500
QRP rigs.  The Flex 1500 doesn't have enough power to tune the KAT500, so
this combination will not work without an outboard amplifier.  I'm using a
RM Italy HLA150 amplifier and this works just fine.  The RM Italy amp
doesn't tune 6m, though, so anyone with a Flex 1500 wanting to use a
KAT500 on 6m will need to wait on the KPXA100 (or buy a KPA500 or another
manufacture's amplifier) if you want to tune with the Flex 1500/KAT500
combination.  This is probably relevant to .1 percent of this list but I
thought I would put it out there for those who are interested.

--
Rick McClelland, AA5S
Fort Collins, CO