Howdy Gang:

For those in the group that own both a K3 and a KX3,  I wonder if the same
thing is happening to you.

I find my self using my KX3 almost exclusively on QRP and using my K3 only for
a weekly SSB (pardon the acronym--grin) sked with a retired buddy in Virginia.

I am 100% CW QRP here (except for the SSB sked) and find I just like using the
kX3 better than the K3.

Plus, being able to take the KX3 out and operate portable has occupied my
operating time even more.

I guess I have Wayne, N6KR to blame for this.

So, thanks Wayne for letting my K3 get dusty...hey, I just remembered....it's
time to wipe the dust off the K3... it's that day of the week (grin).

                                        73, Joe W2KJ
                                        I QRP, therefore I am