From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 9:39 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Elecraft] FPLY menu selections

My K2 is working great.  Even after six months I am still exploring and
playing with the options.  Last week I started working with the Fast Play
option.  I am a little confused with the selections under FPLY.  The first
FPLY selection 2-5 is self explanatory, memory keys 2 thru 5 are selected.
However the other available FPLY options are confusing.  45, 458, and 23.
Is there only one available FPLY option?  What do these other FLPY menu
items mean?

73 KI4DGH
Chuck G.