*Good evening, Eric.*
*
*Thank you for responding so quickly to my earlier e-Mail.  [I "bcc" only
to the Reflector, Eric.  I don't know how my e-Mail came direct to you.
 Sorry!]*
*
*
*If you'll let me know who to contact when I have a question on my *
*KX3-K assembly having to do with the manual and/or errata, I will go
straight to them.  [I already need help, Eric!]*
*
*
*The assembly manual that came with my KX3 (S/N 2917) is Rev. D2, dated
Sept. 24, 2012 and the Errata is Rev. D2-2, dated Oct.17, 2012: Firmware
MCU 1.27 & DSP 0.99 dated Nov.14.2012.*
*
*
*In Instruction 6 of the Errata, referencing Page A3 - And I quote: "Page
A3 (parts List), Front Panel (Top Cover) Hardware E850532 list, part number
E700259: (When I locate envelope E850532, it describes it as "KX3 Control
Panel Bag" and NOT "Front Panel (Top Cover) Hardware".)  AND there is NO
E700259 on **Page A3 or anywhere else in the parts inventory list that I
can find.*
*      @.) - Change the description of part number E700259 to E700277 Again,
there is no E700259 listed.  But there is already a listing for part number
E700277 a little further down: it's for a #2-56 x 9/32" (7.2mm) Flat Head
Screw.*
*      @.) - Change the description to: #2-56 x 9/32" (7.2mm) Flat Head
Screw Part Number E700277 is ALREADY described as #2-56 x 9/32" (7.2mm)
Flat Head Screw.*
*
*
*I confused and I'll be the first to admit that is not very difficult to
do!  *
*
*
*Do I have the correct Assembly Manual and the correct Errata for S/N 2917?
 Also my Owner's Manual is Rev. B4, dated June 1, 2012 and my Errata is
rev. B4-1, dated June 1, 2012.  Is this the correct Owner's Manual & Errata
for S/N 2917?  *
*
*
*I also submit that once a description has been assigned to an envelope
and/or a kit, that same description be utilized throughout all manuals.  It
will cut down some confusion for us not so experienced in kit building.*
*
*
*Best 72/73.*
*WA4NTM*