I would like to share my thanks and appreciation to Elecraft employees for
their excellent products and support. I am a relatively new K3 and KPA500
kit owner. I was happy with my purchase during assembly, and have been
happy ever since.  I have a KAT500 kit on order now too.

I shared my equipment with some volunteer radio operator friends during
Field Day and SKYWARN Recognition Day this year, at the Fort Worth National
Weather Service forecast office. I do not believe any of them had operated
Elecraft radios before. They had experience with various other makes and
some high-end models.  All who had a chance to operate my equipment were
impressed.  Everything functioned flawlessly.

Although I have not worked directly in manufacturing for many years, I
started my career at a major commercial 2-way radio manufacturer 36 years
ago, introducing, manufacturing and testing radio products.  I may have
some small idea of the effort it takes to design and manufacture a quality
radio product, and exceed customer expectations. You have done so for me.

Thank you, and be proud of all that you have accomplished together!  I hope
you continue to be successful for many, many years to come.

--
Sincerely,
David McAnally