Hi Dick,
I have been battling with an ERR TXG problem. I am in touch with
support.Have changed LPA.
No improvement in out put power,cannot exceed 10w with KPA3 in line.About
0.6W with KPA3
bypassed.Various voltages taken with rf probe as advised reported back to
support.Was advised
to do ref cal again.
So,I did the full F/W down load,latest regular release with latest utility.
It has been taking a long
time to do F/W load lately,but always without any retries.
So,I thought of asking here if the time taken to load was a norm.If the F/W
is not done right,should
I not sort it out first before looking at H/W.

I have K3/100 # 282 + KRX3 + KDVR + P3.
Using Laptop with pcmcia dual serial port card.

73 de Nandu