Hi,

You lucky dog. What's new in 1l.16 or can you not divulge that? BTW my 2nd
KAT500 is due to be delivered this Thursday and I have everything ready for
installing it remotely where my antenna "farm" feedlines come down. The
utility will be the only interface to it but it will be accessible
wirelessly from anywhere on our property. Can't wait for it to arrive so the
fun can begin.

AB2TC - Knut

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML-2 wrote