For Sale: Recent list posts about LF converters/transverters coincided with me
finding a (very) partially built AMRAD LF Upconverter kit, from the April 2002
QST.  I have the 3 PC boards (one ~50% populated, one 25%, one 0%) and many bags
of parts from Mouser & DigiKey.  I had started to build the kit around 4 years
ago, but never finished it - it might make a good winter project for someone.  I
make no guarantee as to being a complete kit (e.g. no enclosure or antenna), but
I'm fairly confident all the board components are there.

$10 shipped in the US, payable by check, m.o. or PayPal.  I'll include a copy of
the article if the buyer can't download it themselves.

73,

Mike, KW1ND