JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD wrote:

YOOOU! I was not dreaming... ;-) Now what's next ? Anyone have a schematic or an existing project that look like this one and I could start from ?

Take a look at http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/trlog/switch.pdf
This is a schematic that I have used to switch between two K2's. I do not operate that much SSB, so I did not include the relay to switch the microphone, but the logging programs that I use (CT, Logger32) switch the keying and amp T/R line using
Pin 14 on the LPT port.
You could also do it with a manual switch.

73    Hank    K8DD