I had a lot of helpful responses to my post below a couple of weeks ago.  I
thought I'd let everybody know how I fixed the problem.
     Added a Radio Works T-4G Line Isolator at the antenna base connecting
its ground strap to a dedicated 8 foot ground rod.     Connected the
Elecraft K3 ground and the AC ground together at a terminal strip and then
led the grounding line (three 12 gauge wires in normal house wiring cable
from Home Depot) to a separate ground rod a yard away from the antenna
ground rod.  Before getting all this to work, I tried a non-grounded line
isolator (Radio Works T-4-500) which did not help regardless of all the
grounding variations I tried.  Also what did not work was connecting the
shack ground line to the same ground rod as the antenna choke's ground
strap.  I guess the ground currents are pretty bad, and need to be shunted
off completely isolated.

The original problem was RFI getting into my transmissions out on 20 meter
SSB.  SSB was fine on all other bands and CW worked fine on all bands.

I had a 30 minute 20 meter SSB QSO a couple of days ago and got a great
signal and audio report.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

73, Ron Gruner
K4RHG