To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [KAT500] Help with KeyLine Interrupt on KPA500(Video)

This whole issue has been solved by VHF/UHF stations a long time ago. They use a sequencer to key and unkey various components with appropriate delays to prevent damage.

They can be built or bought fairly cheaply.

Yes it would be desirable to have the "sequencing" be automatic. One "size" is unlikely to fit all though.

73 de Brian/K3KO