I am constructing the KPA 100 and have just fitted L16 and RFC1 (both blue
cores wound with 37 turns of 26 gauge wire).  I am having difficulty getting
the two toroids to sit securely on the PCB because the leads do not align with
the holes in the PCB so preventing the toroids from being pulled tight against
the board.  The toroids seem quite wobbly and I am concerned that with shock
and vibration, the wires will break.  Any suggestions?  How about a very small
amount of epoxy adhesive between toroids and PCB taking care to avoid the
windings?

Many thanks,

Ray