Thanks for the report, George. I made a minor, blood-pressure-reducing change to the subject line ;)

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Dec 9, 2012, at 9:22 PM, george fritkin wrote:

No it is not with the KAT500, it is with the 8 other outboard tuners I have. My KAT500 is not radio controlled but is just connected with RF in and RF out. The auto mode works flawlessly. Speake a couple of words and it is tuned. I wish I could say that about the others. Most of my antennas are resonate except for some phased verticals. The KAT500 tunes these with no problems. My expensive step motor tuner will also tune the verticals, but it takes forever. The other ones forget it.

Ok, my K3s are great and my KX3 is unique, but in my opinion the KAT500 tops all Elecraft products.

George, W6GF