Tnx for the suggestions guys. It was a cable problem. So obvious I should have seen it right off. Forest for the trees. I use a Y cable to feed the KPA500 & the PR6.After plugging & unplugging I just realized the other side of the Y cable had nothing plugged in. I pulled the black cable coming from the KPA500 & it was just dangling off the OP desk. Plugged it into the Y cable & everything back. Yahoo! I did realize I had just plugged the KPA500 cable into the Y cable and FORGOT to tighten the screws. My error for sure. Tnx agn guys. If this happens again I'll go to the cables right away.

K9IL