Fred,

The best source of good information that I have found on operating multiple
radios safely is the book by George Cutsogeorge, W2VJN: "Managing
Interstation Interferrence".  It covers all the issues with running SO2R as
well as other multi-transmitter configurations, and provides techniques to
measure interference and mediate it.

The book is available from Array Solutions here:
http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/Books/W2VJN_Interference.htm

Antenna isolation is the name of the game and, particularly with QRO,
requires a great deal of care and planning.  I run 100W in an SO2R
configuration with 2 K3's on a small city lot.  My solution to the isolation
problem has been the use of W3NQN bandpass filters and antenna geometries to
minimize interaction.  Using W2VJN's analysis techniques and employing some
of the possible solutions noted by him, I can operate safely and have
confidence that I am not damaging my K3's receiver.

-----
73, Stan - KR7C