Hello All

I have low sensitivity on receive on all bands on my K2 which is under construction. Everything on TX is ok on all bands with full power output. I carried out the Cheap 'n Dirty signal tracing & the sensitivity drops off at Test Point 6, junction of C7 & C8.

Gary from Elecraft has been very helpful with a lot of suggestions some of which I have still to look at.

Just wondered if anyone else had any ideas?

Dave,   GM4HQF
Aberdeen

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0538-6, 21/09/2005
Tested on: 21/09/2005 14:14:40