Hi,
Many thanks to all who responded to my query about which filters to purchase
for WJST modes.
The replies were varied and all were based on sound argument - ie what worked
best for that particular operator. The consensus of opinion boiled down to just
get the basic filter, see how you get on and if necessary get others as and
when needed. What was interesting was that of all who expressed an opinion said
go for the kit instead of buying it completed which makes a lot of sense both
financially and to learn a little about how the rig worked.
I tried to answer all who contacted me but my server refused to send on my
reply to Jim KG0KP who I would like to thank via this medium.
Here is hoping that Santa works out of season and delivers me a K3 kit sometime
in early 2013!
Peter G4URT