________________________________
 De : Paul Jackson <tvrpeakfor...@btinternet.com>
À : elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Envoyé le : Samedi 15 décembre 2012 14h34
Objet : [Elecraft] Sn 7385 build started but wrong resistors supplied on
control board.

Hi all started construction of my new K2 last weekend and was amazed at the
quality of the build instructions and the PCB.
However on building the control board the resistor packs RP2 and RP4 82K
Ohms were not in the kit but some 10 legged devices were supplied instead.
As it's Christmas and the post will be busy I was going to substitute some
small size 82K resistors for the two resistor packs but I'm not sure how the
resistor pack pin out is configured.
Could someone let me know the pin outs for the above resistors please.
Happy Christmas,
Paul Jackson