I agree with Tony. I've earned QRP DXCC, QRP WAC, all states except ID and MT, and through patience and careful timing I've worked all the big DXpeditions over the last couple years. My main antenna is a 44' doublet in my attic. I generally use 3 watts. I credit Elecraft's introduction of the KX3 *without* concurrently offering the 100 watt amplifier with exposing many new folks to the world of QRP. It's great to hear so much exuberance being expressed for QRP. I hope it "sticks" after the 100 watt amp hits the market. 73, Stan WB2LQF