This is NOT a troll.  I'd like some feedback on
groupmembers' satisfaction with the K2/100 on
SSB, not for contesting but for DX and
ragchewing.  I like using my K2 for QRP CW work,
but would  like to start working SSB with a good
quality audio signal.  I'm trying to decide
whether to go with the latest revision KPA 100 (I
haven't had much luck with my limited tries of
QRP SSB - and my signals so week on SSB I haven't
really been able to get reliable feedback on my
K2s tx audio), or to buy a used transceiver for
SSB work (say, an Icom 751A).

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

- Paul
  N6LQ, K2 SER 3640