Hello all,

Since I've bought my Yaesu FT-60R HT, I've been having so much fun with
it on the mountain tops that I've created a great award program. The
WA3WSJ Summit Award Program. Here's how it works:

 Awards are issued using two criteria - Frequency Band and Elevation.
You must operate your radio at 2M or higher and you must operate your
radio at a minimum of 1,000 feet above the local terrain . All awards
will be issued in multiples of 1k feet elevations above local terrain
and will list the band used. You also must make a minimum of twenty
contacts to receive the award. Oh yes - NO REPEATER QSOs allowed. I will
list this program on my website soon. I don't care how you get up to the
mountain top, just get up there! So grab those HTs etc and have some
great outdoor fun. If this program grows, I will add named endorsements
to the awards. Check my website in a few days for more.

http://www.wa3wsj.com

Example: WA3WSJ Summit Award for 2M and a member of the 1K Club.
Example: WA3WSJ Summit Award for 70CM and a member of the 10K Club.

72/73,
Ed, WA3WSJ