Yup, it's a power supply that works with some Dell and Samsung monitors.  Might
be identical to the Ktec supply I got off ebay - pretty much same specs.  Since
it's meant to power a computer monitor, I'd bet it's pretty quiet in the RFI
department as well.

Look up Dell AD-4214N on Google and you'll get a host of replacement ones.
Cheapest one I saw in the "new" department was $19 but like Bill said, you can
probably find one at a ham (or other) flea market for next to nothing.

W0EB