Seasons Greetings Ellecrafters,

"KPA500 faults on first dit at times"

It doesn't happen all the time and I can't pin down the sequence of events when
it happens, the last time was after a band QSY after clicking on a spot in my
logging software. I am wondering if others have had issue or have solved the
problem.  The fault on the KPA500 is too much drive.  I have the drive adjusted
per band and none above 32 watts.  It resets quickly and all is well after the
initial fault.  It usually happens once or twice a day.

After bringing the amplifier back on line, all is well.  It just scares me when
it happens :)

73,
Bill
AK5X