Instead of receiving an email for every posting, you can stop emails and read and search the list via a convenient web based list archive. Nabble and mail-archive.com are two excellent Elecraft list archives accessed via our web page. See:
http://www.elecraft.com/elist.html

There is a 'no mail' option on your elecraft list personal configuration page - accessed after you sign up. Go to the following page and scroll down to the bottom to enter your list password (assigned when you sign up) to log into your personal configuration page.

This link also appears at the bottom of every elecraft email list posting.

Setting your list email preference to 'no mail' delivery allows you to read the list via Nabble and other web based searchable and threaded archives, and still post to the list. (The list requires you to be subscribed to make postings, in order to stop spam posting from reaching our subscribers.)

73, Eric WA6HHQ
List moderator
------