Hi Jay !

I suggest that you need to use ... borrow? ... some sort of an antenna
analyzer such as an MFJ-259B and find the points on each band where
the antenna -is- resonant.  The resonant points on some bands will be
quite narrow (80M), but I'd think you can adjust the lengths of the dipoles
to make the antenna resonant on portions of the bands that are of interest.

I have one here that I use for a general purpose receiving antenna for my
K3's second receiver, so low SWR resonance isn't so important.

Bear in mind that like all "fan" dipoles, there is considerable interaction
between the elements and length adjustments on a given band will almost
certainly impact the other bands.  You're likely to "chase your tail" as
you try to make it satisfactory on all bands it's supposed to cover.

An antenna tuner will be almost mandatory.

73!

Ken - K0PP