I bought a new mic and decided to set it up using equalization for “pile up”
mode.  I had always ran equalization at 0 across the board previously.
Everything went well until this morning I switched over to PSK31 with the audio
coming in on LINE IN.  I kept having issues with being able to set the power
level and then I noticed that on the low end of the PSK spectrum I had hardly
any power at all but in the mid to high end things were fine.  Then it hit me,
it was following the equalization pattern I had set up for the mic.  I see that
there is a second equalization pattern for FM, ESSB and AM unfortunately which
will not help me in this case as I assume it only come in when you have those
modes selected.  Wonder if there is any chance of getting a second pattern in
the SSB mode?  I am sure some guys would like to have a rag chew mode and a DX
mode.  I need one for PSK and one for DX.  It is troublesome to have to dial
out all of the equalization everytime I want to do PSK.  Any suggestions as I
might be missing something.  73 Mike K4PI