I have one of my K3's for sale.  Serial # 2765 with the following options:KBPF3
   - General Coverage RX ModuleKDVR3    - Digital Voice RecorderKTCXO3-1 -
TCXOKXV3     - Transverter InterfaceKPA3     - 100 Watt PA ModuleFilters: - 6.0
AM, 2.8 SSB 400Hz CWKAT3     - Antenna TunerKRX3     - Second Receiver with a
2.8 SSB filter.
The radio is about four years old in excellent condition.  Non-smoking
shack.The radio was built by me from a kit.  Price is $3000 plus any
shipping.Local demonstration and pickup is preferred - I am in Southern
California -Riverside area.  Any interest please contact me off list.
Thanks.Bob  W6VY