I would like to see a remote tuning device (VFO control only) that can be moved around the desk etc. It needs to be simple - such as an extra VFO encoder mounted in a box and on a wire in parallel to the existing VFO-B encoder. Elegant by simplicity - it could plug into a jack installed on the bottom edge of the front panel (or simply a 5-conductor line brought out from VFO-B). I may be wrong, but I sure don't look at this as rocket science - it is all mechanical and a little soldering. It would only be active when VFO-B is selected. Any comments?

Thanks,

Bill W2BLC