OK Don - here is what I found.

First I checked pin 2 on the KSB2. It was ok and I checked continuity from
pin 2 to R12 and from R12 to U1 Pin 28. All checked out OK. I then checked
the soldering of J11 pin 2. I touched it up and double checked for solder
bridges.

KSB2 was reinstalled and it showed 5.56 volts on pin 28.

I setup SSB filter F1 for OPT1 on CW and USB and LSB.

I show 0 volts on pin 22 in receive USB or LSB.
I show 0 volts on pin 21 in receive USB or LSB.
On CW transmit I show 0 volts on TXC signal U1 pin 12.
On SSB transmit I show 0 volts on TXS signal U1 pin 15.

Thanks!  Keith N8CEP