Email to Madelyn:

You shipped two boxes, and box 2(KAT500) arrived in the UK and I dealt with
the customs fee last week. It was delivered to me today.

I have had no news of box1 (KPA500).

Anxiety rules, so I thought I should let you know. It's probably just a
"What's that big heavy iron thing?" customs problem and I'll try to be
patient for a few more days.

I'll know if things improve because they'll probably want me to pay more
duty.

Fingers crossed.

PS I just ran a track and confirm with USPS.

Somehow the packages got separated by 10 days, apparently in the US. Go
figure!

Maybe the big heavy iron thing caused US customs to baulk, or maybe one of
the shippers gave in to temptation and has built the darn thing for me!

Ray Coles, C.Eng. M0XDL

10 Littlemoor Road,

Weymouth DT3 6AA

Tel: +44 (0) 1305 833699