Hi guys.
For the past couple of weeks, I have been packing in anticipation of moving my shop. This will happen this weekend. It's a lot more stressful than I ever imagined. So, to all who have sent in orders, thanks for your patience. I should be setup before the end of January. To those who have emailed orders and have not received them, please contact me, unless I have acknowledged your request. This goes for Rework Eliminator kits as well. I hope to be stocking a bit more acrylic plates, so service should be much better.
Thanks all.
73
Ken Kaplan WB2ART
ps: please reply directly to me at: k...@arkayengravers.com