There was some chatter about this issue earlier in the year but did not see any
clear resolution.  Like what others were seeing, the utility program
successfully completes 5 and 50 watt calibrations but "settles on 0.1mw" when
performing the 1 milliwatt cal; i.e., fails to achieve 1.0mw.

With the 5w and 50w calibration process, the power is automatically adjusted by
the utility program to achieve the correct power level. However, the power does
NOT automatically adjust when running the 1 mw cal. I can fool the program by
manually adjusting power to 1.00 mw for each band but suppose that defeats the
purpose.

There is a 50 ohm DL on the XVTR out in accordance with directions. Yes...
Jumpers W1 and W2 were cut flush with the board. I have the latest FW in the
K3. What's the next step?

Thanks & 73,
John K1JD
SN #071