From: "Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2005/09/28 Wed AM 05:14:25 EDT
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Best Ham Group right here

Hey, I'm a new comer to the ham thing, still studying for my Tech, and I kind
of
stumbled in here, as i was researching possible rigs to buy for my first one.
have to
say, this is the best general ham discussion group i've seen.  The education
i've
received the past few weeks reading the digests has  been invaluable.  Together
with
the kit I've been building (TecTec, in practice for the K2!), and the license
manual
and other material, I  have come a long way since that fateful day when I
decided I
wanted to be a radio amateur.  3 Weeks now, and not a single thread on the Iraq
war
-- are you people crazy or something?! I hope one day to find the nerve to
start a K2
(I just payed you 1400.00, and you want ME to BUILD it too?), but in the
meantime,
I'm just leeching off y'all, and learning a hell of a lot.  Later.

Mark Saunders, KJ7BS
Glendale, AZ
FISTS # 2972
Elecraft K2 S.N 539
If it aint fun, you aint doing it right <AZ ScQRPions>