Folks - do not try to moderate the list or tell people how they should post. That only increases the noise level and is outside of the official list guidelines.

It's also inappropriate to attack another list member or say they "have to go.."

Also, delete most of the copied text in your replies to keep everything short and to the point. Its not necessary to copy the complete email thread.

If you are really upset about something, please email the list moderator.

I'll jump in when I feel it is necessary.

73,

Eric
The official list moderator..
---