From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Oscar Staudt
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:29 PM
To: Elecraft_List
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] YALB

Was just thinking similar thoughts:  KAT500 on top makes the k-line
non-symetrical in height.  Another KAT500 sized box would even it up. I was
wondering about such a box with a set of good quality speakers (for stereo).

Of course,  this then begs the question of what to stack on top of the P3 :)

Oscar, WB5GCX