All,
I placed an order for two rolls of mulicore from R. S. Hughes this morning. Their sales rep from Portland, OR just called, and told me that Loctite usually has a 20 roll minimum order. So, just as Don did a month or so ago, I am willing to order a box, keep two rolls for myself, and offer the remaining 18 rolls to anyone who is interested. The price per roll would be $8.90+shipping to me from Portland (only 90 miles)+shipping to you. Note that the delivery date will be the second or third week of November. If there is enough interest, I will go ahead and order a box. Please contact me off list if you are interested.

73, steve, kx7r