Hi
I have a K3 with internal 2 meter unit and USB Navigator with its USB audio
codec.
It works fine - can use the local repeaters etc; and on HF all the various
digital modes.

APRS with 'soundmodem' and UIView however does not work on the transmit
side.
Doesn't work with Win 7, Win 8, or Ubuntu.

To clarify  - it receives all the other stations fine; I can hear my
transmission on other
local radios; but a reasonably local station does not get it (hear me)...

I have tried the various audio options  (line out on K3, audio on USB codec,
settings
on Navigator, ensuring 'on frequency' and offset corrected to no avail) and
different antennas.

VERY occasionally ( 1 time out of a 100 or so) - it does make a connection.

I must be missing something - because it has worked in the past - but what?

Thanks for any new ideas.

73  John VE3NFK