I've looked online, and it appears that the kits for the ATS-3 are all sold out and no mention is made of any future kit runs... Does anyone have a built or unbuilt ATS33 QRP rig that they would like to sell? I do a lot of backpacking and would like to get this rig for it's 80 meter capability even though I have a KX1 that I love! I know the K1 has 80 also (and I may eventually build one of them) but for now the ATS-3 is smaller/lighter... Please respond offline. Thanks!

Also, does anyone have any advice concerning wire lengths/poise lengths that have worked well for them with this rig? Any advice is much appreciated!

Mike Sexsmith
W7MSX