Hmmm. The one I get only has a single worksheet with the K3 material. Still very useful.

73...
Randy, W8FN

On 01/23/2013 15:21, Jim McDonald wrote:
>From my post of 21-Jan:

I added a tab for P3 menus to my Excel file of K3 main and config menus.  I
just copied and pasted the material from the current manual to enable an
owner to record the menu selections used without needing a paper copy.  I
added a row for the new menu items that aren't included yet in the current
(Rev. C) manual.

Just re-title the "N7US" column of each tab/worksheet with your call and
enter your own choices if different than the default.

The new file and the original one are in the Files area of the Yahoo
Elecraft_K3 reflector:

I don't know why the Excel icon isn't next to the file name of the new file
but it can be downloaded OK.

73, Jim N7US