Rich

I also meant to suggest to try running the application with Administrator
privileges and in the XP compatibility mode, you never know your luck

Regards.

Roger VK3ADE

Subject: [Elecraft] K3; using QuickMix software.

Sometime back, I posted about the handy software utility (QuickMix) to save
the computer soundcard settings for the various operating modes, ie. psk31,
rtty, sstv, voice, whatever.  It is very convenient and time saving.

Someone answered that Windows7 doesn't let the utility change them.  I just
tried it on a Win7 laptop and he is so right.  (Progress)

Has anyone found a way to do it?  I tried installing it outside of the
Program directory and that didn't help.

Rich, n0ce