It would also be considerate it those that want to post critical comments, post
direct and not to the group,And I know, sometimes it is read one way, meant
another.I also will post to the group, if an answer is of broad interest, but
the specifics will likely remain direct.There's no need for someone with a
limited amount of time to sort through a whole stack of specifics.Oh oh... and
tomorrow's Monday... great. and I only have half a weekend of work done...

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy