My fingers and toes are crossed as I write this, but ...

I've never been "hacked" ... to my knowledge... and never had
any form of "virus" problem.  FWIW, I use Norton 360, and it's
configured to auto-update, and it alerts me often that it's blocked
an "attack".

73!

Ken Kopp - K0PP
elecraftcov...@gmail.com